J.G. Wentworth Careers
J.G. Wentworth is looking for energetic, self-motivated candidates to join our Sales Department as an Account Executive. The Account Executive will call on customers that J.G. Wentworth has identified through our multi-channel marketing platform to offer liquidity for their future payment streams. We want team oriented individuals that are high energy, competitive, and coachable. Help our customers meet their financial goals and make great commissions in the process!!!
*Aggressive base salary plus commissions and benefits!!!!
• Competitive Base Salary, plus Commissions
• Company Matching 401K Plan
• Paid Time Off and Floating Holidays
• Health Club Reimbursement Program
• Onsite Gym
• Auto and Home Insurance Discount Plans
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Parental Leave
• Public Transportation Discount Program
• Engage customers from our existing database through various channels, voice, email, SMS, etc.
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Consistently meet or exceed established performance / production goals and KPI’s
• Engage in ongoing professional development and process training modules
• After initial training and early development, begin growing and maintaining book of business
• Successfully acquire new customers through prospecting efforts and by fielding new inbound inquiries
• Maintain consistent, proactive customer contact through the life of the transaction
• Work and collaborate with members of cross-department team to manage active, in-process business and provide exceptional, responsive customer service
• Demonstrate compliance with best practices, internal policies, and all applicable laws and regulations
Minimum Requirements/ Preferences:
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively work with a team
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• High degree of professionalism and business acumen
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
To apply to the open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include a cover note detailing the role you are applying for.