Selling Your Structured Settlement Payments in Ohio
What Is a Structured Settlement?
How Do I Sell My Structured Settlement Payments?
- The purchase, or “transfer,” is in the best interest of you, the payee.
- You’ve been advised to seek the opinion of an independent professional.
- The purchase doesn’t infringe on any applicable court order or statute.
If you wish to sell your structured settlement payments in Ohio, contact one of our representatives. They can explain all of the options available to you.
What Are My Options?
There are three options that you’ll likely be able to choose from when selling your structured settlement payments in Ohio. These are:
- Selling all of your remaining payments - You can receive a lump sum in exchange for all of your future payments. As a result, you’ll stop receiving regular payments from your insurance company.
- Selling a set number of payments - You can also decide to sell only a few payments in exchange for a one-time sum. These sold payments go to J.G. Wentworth while you keep the rest.
- Selling a portion of your payments - Another option is to sell a percentage of each of your remaining payments. This allows you to get money sooner from future payments while still receiving regular checks. You’ll get a one-time lump sum from J.G. Wentworth and lower monthly payments moving forward.
The option you choose is entirely up to you, so you can pick the one that helps you best meet your goals. If you decide not to move forward with the sale, you can always contact us at a later time and receive a new quote.
Contact J.G. Wentworth Today
J.G. Wentworth has been helping Ohio residents get money sooner by buying their future structured settlement payments. Learn more about our process and contact us today.
J.G. Wentworth is a purchaser of assets and does not offer legal, tax, or financial advice. Please contact independent professionals for those services.