Selling Structured Settlement Payments in Florida
How Do You Define a Structured Settlement?
Instead of getting money from a settlement all at once, insurance companies split the money into separate payments that are paid out over a period of time. In some cases, you may receive regular payments for the rest of your life. Every payment structure is different, so payments may vary in amount, duration, and frequency.
Reasons Florida Residents Consider Selling Structured Settlement Payments
We can purchase your future structured settlement payments in exchange for a lump sum of cash. We have helped customers in Florida get the lump sum of cash they need to pay for a variety of things including paying off debt, renovating or remodeling a home, or paying for an education. By receiving a lump sum of cash from J.G. Wentworth, you have the freedom to use your money how you want.
How Can I Sell My Structured Settlement Payments in Florida?
- Together, you and your representative will look at your existing payment stream, and you’ll give them an idea of how much cash you’re looking to receive.
- Your representative will offer you several options to sell your future payments and get you the lump sum you need, which typically fall into three categories: sell a limited number of payments, sell a portion of your payments, or sell all of your structured settlement payments.
- Once you choose how you want to sell your structured settlement payments, we will send you a contract to review and sign. Your representative will assist you in gathering any additional documents needed to complete the transaction.
- A court date will be scheduled where a judge will determine whether or not the transaction is in your best interest.
- If the judge approves the transaction in Florida, J.G. Wentworth will purchase your future payments, and you will receive your lump sum of cash.
There is never any obligation to accept a quote, and throughout the sale process, there will be no out-of-pocket charges to you — we cover all of the transaction fees. Our representatives will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Why Should I Choose J.G. Wentworth?
Since our company started purchasing structured settlement payments in Florida and around the country over 25 years ago, we have gained a wealth of experience and created a nationally-recognized brand. We use our experience to provide you with streamlined processes and competitive pricing for future payments. We are also a direct funder, meaning when we offer to purchase your structured settlement payments, the lump sum is coming directly from our company and nowhere else.
We understand that selling your structured settlement payments is an important decision. Contact us today to get a quote and find out what your future structured settlement payments are worth now.
J.G. Wentworth is a purchaser of assets and does not offer legal, tax, or financial advice. Please contact independent professionals for those services.