In Addition To An On-Time Closing, You Can Expect:
Extremely competitive mortgage rates
A wide range of loan programs to match your needs
Helpful loan specialists
A streamlined process that minimizes documents and hassle
Getting Pre-Qualified Can Give You An Edge! Here’s How:
You’ll know what you can afford
Earn respect as a serious buyer with the means to buy
Often strengthen your hand in negotiations
The J. G. Wentworth no-obligation
pre-qualification process is fast & easy!
CLOSE-ON-TIME GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you meet the eligibility requirements of J.G. Wentworth Home Lending’s Close-on-Time Guarantee and we fail to meet the agreed upon closing date, J.G. Wentworth will pay you an amount equal to the principle and interest due for your first mortgage payment up to a total amount of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500). The Guarantee does not include any amounts for escrows such as taxes and insurance. The funds will be sent by check within 30 days of the date you close your mortgage loan with J.G. Wentworth Home Lending.
To be eligible for the Close-on-Time Guarantee you must meet the following requirements:
- You must provide a copy of your original purchase contract to your loan officer and J. G. Wentworth Home Lending must agree to close your loan by the contractual closing date on the purchase contract in advance.
- You must complete and sign your loan application at least twenty (25) business days prior to the agreed upon closing day.
- You must return a signed intent-to-proceed at least twenty (25) business days prior to the agreed upon closing day.
- You must order and pay for an appraisal within three (3) business days of returning the intent to proceed.
- The subject property must appraise at or above the contractual sale price.
- The information on your loan application must be accurate and complete. The loan application cannot contain fraudulent information or misrepresentations.
- You must lock your loan rate and satisfy all loan requirements and conditions, including the payment of applicable fees, at least ten calendar days prior to the closing date.
- You must provide all requested and/or required documentation and information within 48 hours of each request.
- Closing dates extended due to a delay in completion of new construction, improvements and/or repairs made to an existing property will invalidate the guarantee.
- A natural disaster, earthquake, war, weather or catastrophic event, or any other event beyond our control that delays the closing will invalidate the guarantee.
- The guarantee is not valid if the buyer, seller or any other 3rd party outside of our control delays the closing.
The following loan programs are ineligible for the Close-On-Time Guarantee:
- Refinance transactions
- Jumbo loans
- FHA 203(k) rehabilitation loans
- FHA 203(k) streamlined rehabilitation loans
- Transactions involving co-ops
- Loans requiring a mortgage subordination agreement
- Loans with a grant or down payment assistance
- Loan applicants who have a disputed credit account
- Bank owned properties or homes purchased through a short-sale
- C/P financing
J.G. Wentworth offers a wide variety of loan programs with low rates and no points and no hidden fees. To get started, you can call us or let us contact you by completing a short form. You can also get a rate quote in seconds with no personal information required. We look forward to working with you.