Marketing Director - DRTV
The Marketing Director position is a full time, on site role, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing. The primary responsibility of this role is to increase contacts and leads generated from TV. J.G. Wentworth spends a significant amount on television advertising each month to increase brand awareness and drive contacts and leads. With changing TV viewership habits and trends, the JG Wentworth buying and creative strategy is evolving as well.
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing all aspects of the DRTV strategy including media buying and analysis and creative strategy. This will be in cooperation with a TV buying agency, which you will oversee and partner with closely. The ability to manage projects and initiatives of all sizes to increase the efficiency and profitability of the TV investment is imperative. This position will oversee the day to day strategy, analyze results and implement optimizations needed to improve outcomes. Experience in TV strategy, inclusive of day part mix, creative mix, offer optimization, ways to buy (ex. national, local, etc), key metrics such as GRPs, CPM, response rate, etc. is required.
Given TV also drives customers online, the Marketing Director should have a solid understanding of paid search, online video and SEO as well. He/she will work closely with other members of the Marketing team to ensure the TV strategy is in line with cross-channel efforts.
This position will likely expand over time to include other marketing channels, such as radio, out of home, etc. Experience in these channels as well is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of TV marketing experience
- Experience managing TV buying and creative agencies
- Proven experience and examples of implementing new, successful creative from start to finish
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills
- The ability to work independently and with direction
- Thrives on results-driven ‘wins’
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to think outside the box with an analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel experience
- Tableau experience preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience