Junior .Net Developer
The Junior .Net Developer is a member of the team which builds/maintains custom web applications supporting multiple financial services divisions leveraging Microsoft’s .NET framework. Our team is to be a small group of high performers passionate about building mission critical systems that improve efficiencies and provide cost savings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in technical specification analysis based on business requirements
- Develop system enhancements
- Work as an individual as well as within a team structure to deliver complex systems
- Develop, implement, and maintain our internal platforms with .Net, SQL Server, and third-party APIs.
- Develop, debug, secure, and deploy high performance web applications that are scalable applications and optimized for speed.
- Develop web reports using SSRS
- Build SSIS packages to transmit data both internally and externally
- Working knowledge of C#, VB.Net, Entity Framework, REST and SOAP APIs
- Working knowledge of SSIS/SSRS required
- 3-5 years of software development experience required
- 3-5 years of enterprise experience developing ASP.Net Web Forms, MVC Web Applications, and Web APIs
- 3-5 years of SQL Server experience required
- 2+ years of developing SSRS reports and SSIS packages
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail