Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is a full time, on site position. This role will lead our digital marketing efforts that leverage current and new media digital platforms. The primary responsibility will be to recommend new channels, tactics and means by which to drive incremental, quality contacts and leads for the structured settlement line of the business.
The Digital Marketing Specialist should have expertise in online video (YouTube, Social, etc.), programmatic display, and native advertising, etc. Through testing and learning, the Digital Marketing Specialist will find new areas of opportunity that contribute to the bottom line of the business.
This role will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing, Paid Search Managers, IT and third parties to develop and understand the marketing and business needs. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be expected to research and evaluate the latest digital capabilities and platforms, make strategic recommendations for campaign enhancements, and execute on current digital programs.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically against marketing plan
- Ability to independently recommend, stand-up and execute new digital campaigns leveraging new technologies, models, and mediums to drive consumer leads and meet revenue goals
- Programmatic management experience in customizing campaigns through video, mobile, native, and display advertising
- Expertise in A/B testing, advertising re-targeting best practices, ad networks, inventory/budget management, and use of programmatic advertising tools (DoubleClick For Publishers, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, etc.)
- Understanding of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Analytics
- Ability to support content creation and campaign management for the website, applications, email, blog, online video and social platforms
- Can communicate effectively up to Vice President of Marketing on strategic recommendations, critical issues, and post campaign results
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of digital marketing experience at a digital agency or in-house brand
- Proven experience initiating and executing digital marketing campaigns that had a positive business impact
- Must be pro-active and take the initiative on identifying new digital marketing opportunities
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong team player that enjoys collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Experience in web design or animation a plus
- Self-Starter/Driven personality
- Enjoys fast paced culture