JG Wentworth, an industry leader in helping customers obtain financial freedom, is looking to match your individuality and strong personality with our like-minded culture. You have a drive and determination to help others which makes this opportunity the professional match you seek. Your people skills and empathy are valuable traits that will allow you to thrive in a rewarding and prosperous career. Assisting our customers in obtaining financial stability is the fulfilling profession you deserve.
- You are an effective communicator & listener
- You are empathic and understanding of other people
- You enjoy solving problems
- You think critically and analyze risk
- You are detail oriented and excel in a fast paced environment
- You have the ability to work independently and with a team
- 15 days paid time off
- Competitive wages
- Uncapped commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- On-site gym and gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress code
Have a resume uploaded to Indeed? Easily apply directly to our job posting today.